Thursday, June 2, 2011

Signs of Days to End

Until we meet again




As many of my other classmates, and people who I happily call friends now, have mentioned, Wednesday was our last class meeting. I walked in and sat down and felt a little sad, while I can't lie and say I won't enjoy being free of work for a while, I really got to know some amazing people this quarter. This includes Jimmy, as though as he is, I learned a lot about design as a career and as actual work.

  
: (

We discussed what worked for the class and what didn't, in all aspects. I think I was the only one who liked the blogs, but that's because I get a little too much into blabbing on here. They can be a pain if you have nothing to say, but clearly that wasn't a problem for me, ha ha. I'm kinda gonna miss posting on here. 


I can't say I'm excited about the video, what I imagined and what will come out..not the same =[ but we'll see! I wish everyone the best, I can't wait to see your videos, I'm feeling bitter-sweetness from all of this.

4 comments:

  1. I am super nervous about my video.... damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! Mine of course doesn't look like anything I had in mind, and I haven't edited completely yet >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss you too Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Jackieee! I'll see you guys tomorrow, I hope to see you all in the fall

    ReplyDelete